Yuvashree Prakalpa is one of the best Prakalpo for west Bengal’s unemployed candidates who are searching for jobs or have not gotten any jobs. Yuvashree Prakalpa is basically an initiative of the West Bengal government to help unemployed people.
You can get all information which is related to Yuvashree Prakalpa, Yuvashree Prakalpa Online Apply, Yuvashree Prakalpa eligibility details, how to apply for Yuvashree Prakalpa and what are the benefits of Yuvashree Prakalpa, Which documents are required to apply the Yuvashree Prakalpa and more details. So check our website to receive more updates.
What is Yuvashree Prakalpa?
Yuvashree Prakalpa is one type of West Bengal state government scheme that will help the west Bengal unemployed Youths. Candidates can apply online at the west Bengal state government’s official website. After applying if your account is approved then the students or youths can get Rs 1500 every month in their bank accounts. This is what you can be called Bekar Bhata.
If you have not applied Yuvashree Prakalpa still now then in this post I will guide you on how to apply Yuvashree Prakalpa online from your phone or laptop. Just one thing you required is an internet connection to your phone or laptop.
The Eligibility Criteria For Yuvashree Prakalpa?
Here I listed some of the eligibility details that you can follow before going to apply for Yuvashree Prakalpa.
- The candidate’s age must be between 18 years to 45 Years.
- Candidates’ names must be registered at the employment exchange.
- Candidate must belong to the state of West Bengal.
- Candidate must be unemployed.
- The candidate’s name must be registered as a job seeker.
If your profile matches all these details then you can apply for Yuvashree Prakalpa. After the application, if your profile approves then you will start receiving Rs 1500 every month.
The Required Documents For Application?
Before apply to Yuvashree Prakalpa you have to ready all the necessary documents. In this section you will be find all the required documents that are needed to apply the Yuvashree online. Check the required documents list below
- Candidate Voter Card
- Candidate Aadhar Card
- Candidate Bank Account Details
- Candidate Pan Card (Not Necessary)
- Income Certificate Of The Candidate
- Madhyamik & HS Marksheet etc.
- Card Certificte
- Candidate Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
Yuvashree Prakalpa 2023 Scheme Details
|Scheme Name||Yuvashree Prakalpa|
|Launched by||CM Mamata Banerjee|
|Targeted for||Help For Unemployed Youths of West Bengal|
|Eligibility||Unemployed Male / Female aged between 18 to 45 Years|
|Benefits Details||Rs 1500 every month|
Yuvashree Prakalpa Online Apply Process
If you have not apply to the Yuvashree scheme till now then you should apply to the Yuvashree Prakalpa Online by going to these simple step below. Anyone can apply online through the state govt official website. Here are details process that you should follow to apply online
- Go to the Yuvashree Prakalpa official website then in that page you can find Jb Seeker options
- Click on the Job Seeker options and then a new page will be open.
- You have to register yourself as a job Seeker.
- For new registration just click on New enrollment options.
- After click on the new enrollment options you will find a new page where you have to accept the box and then click on the accept button.
- After that you have to fill all necessary details for example name, email, DOB, Phone number, religion, your address and more.
- After fill all details click on the submit button.
This is above the Yuvashree Prakalpa Online application process if you have any doubt or confusions then you can directly content to the number for any help. Here I add the number for Yuvashree Prakalpa Online application check below.
Yuvashree Prakalpa Online application helpline number: 033 22376300
After submit your application government will verify your all details and if your all document is ok and you full fill the government guideline then application will be approve and you will be start receiving Rs 1500 every month.
ANNEXURE-III Form Download For Yuvashree Prakalpa
If you already complete your registration before then you have to submit the ANNEXURE-III Form for continue receiving the benefits of the scheme.
The ANNEXURE-III Form have to submit within 5th February 2023. If you have not submit your ANNEXURE-III Form then download your ANNEXURE-III Form and submit to your account.
We update our post regularly so keep visit OpenthePage for more related information.