PM Kisan Status Check: @pmkisan.gov.in, PM Kisan status, PM Kisan beneficiary list details, 12 installment balance, how to check PM Kisan status with your Aadhar card or mobile number, how to check district-wise PM Kisan status, and more. All these pieces of information you can find in this article are here.
PM Kisan Status And What Is PM Kisan
PM Kisan is a very popular and useful scheme or Yojana for Indian farmers. This PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was started by Indian Central Government. PM Kisan Yojana was first introduced by our PM Narendra Modi. PM Kisan yojana going to be very popular day by day.
If you are a farmer then you can easily check PM Kisan Status from our central government website. The main aim of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana is to make farmers financially independent of our country. The PM Kisan List of beneficiaries can be easily checked through PM Kisan’s official website.
PM Kisan 12th installment has already been paid to the beneficiary account. Now PM Kisan Yojna recently released the 13th installed for each farmer to their given bank accounts. If you are an Indian farmer and you are a beneficiary of PM Kisan then you can check your bank account for the PM Kisan 13th installment payment of Rs2000.
If you have not received the PM Kisan 13th Installment payment then you have to do KYC for your account. The money will only be paid to those who have already done the KYC registration for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. If you have not completed pm Kisan status 2021 check Aadhar card details for KYC. If you already received the pm Kisan previous payment then please check your pm kisan status check 2021 9th installment date or 10th installment date or later date.
You can easily check your pm Kisan status check 2022 from any CSC center which is near you.
PM Kisan-Beneficiary Status 2023
PM Kisan or PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana both are same prokolpo. If you are an Indian farmer and already register to the PM Kisan portal as a beneficiary then you have good news the PM Kisan 13th Installment payment already send to the PM Kisan beneficiary farmer account.
The registered farmer has the right to check the PM Kisan status and by checking your status you can easily get information on your payment status. That means you received the pm Kisan Samman Nidhi 11 kist payment or not.
The PM Kisan-Beneficiary Status is been uploaded to the central government portal or PM Kisan website to help out Indian farmers with easy access to their information. If you forgot to complete your pm Kisan Samman Nidhi ekyc then you should complete it immediately.
PM Kisan Status Check (How to do it)
In this blog post, I will tell you the exact process of PM Kisan Status Check so that you can check your PM Kisan Status Check and if anything there then you can correct or solve your issue easily.
The PM Kisan-Beneficiary Status can easily be checked online on @pmkisan.gov.in website. If you don’t know your registration number then or forgot your registration number then you can easily find your pm kisan status check and registration number by entering your registered mobile number. Here are the details step below on how to check your pm kisan status check.
pm kisan beneficiary status Checking Process
If you have not checked your pm kisan beneficiary status for the 13th installment then you are in the right place. In this section of the blog post, you can get all details of the pm kisan beneficiary status details and how to check your pm kisan beneficiary status. So follow the below step here
1. First you have to go to the official website of pm kisan or Krishak Samman Nidhi website which is a central government website.
2. After opening the website you can find the pm kisan beneficiary status box. You have to click on the box. Here is what the box looks like.
3. After clicking on the Beneficiary status box you can see a new window where you have to put your registered mobile number or unique registration number and the text to check your pm kisan beneficiary status. The box looks likes below.
If you forgot your unique registration number then you can easily find out your unique registration number by entering your registered mobile number.
PM Kisan Beneficiary list village wise (Check Your list)
You can easily check your name in the pm Kisan beneficiary list village wise list given on the PM Kisan website. How to check the pm Kisan beneficiary list village wise? In this section, you can find a details process on how to check the pm Kisan beneficiary list village wise. You have to follow the below step to check PM Kisan Status
- First, go to the PM Kisan website then you have to find the Beneficiary list box to check the PM Kisan Beneficiary list village wise.
- After finding the Beneficiary list box you have to click on the Beneficiary list box. After clicking on the box a new page will open.
- On the new page, you will find state, District, sub-district, block, and the last box is the village.
4. After submitting all information just click on the get report button. After clicking on the get report will find the PM Kisan Beneficiary list village wise. PM Kisan Status Check details are all above process. If you have not found your name in the PM Kisan Beneficiary list village wise then please check again the pm Kisan beneficiary status. Sometimes due to high load may arise some issue.
Till not find your name then you have to do the pm Kisan ekyc process. You can do pm Kisan ekyc from your nearest CSC center.
The current financial year 2023-24 means the August to November month list will be announced soon. So you have to check our website frequently or you can check the PM Kisan official website to find more information on PM Kisan Status Check, PM Kisan Beneficiary list village wise, pm Kisan beneficiary status, pm Kisan status check 2021 9th installment or pm Kisan status check 2021 10th installment, pm Kisan status check 2022 12th installment and more.
if you face any issues then please write in the comment box below if we have information that is related to your question then we will definitely help you out by telling you the exact process of solving your problems.
Check the Openthepage website home page for more related information details.